1. I saw Lilith Fair and the Newport Folk Festival.
2. I bought dinner for my parents.
3. I traveled to Europe.
4. I went white water rafting.
5. I spent the whole weekend partying.
6. I conversed with people of different faiths.
7. I voted.
8. I dyed my hair blonde.
9. I went to gay and lesbian bars.
10. I stopped being friends with people.
11. I liked myself.
12. I donated to charities.
13. I let go of grudges.
14. I went on blind dates.
15. I exercised.
16. I worked as a cook in a restaurant.
17. I was.
18. I saved money.
19. I camped outside under the stars.
20. I learned about financing.
21. I awoke in a strange place.
22. I ate exotic foods in other countries.
23. I bought expensive clothing.
24. I said no.
25. I discovered being alone.
For elaboration, visit Lifehack’s list of 25 things to do; and let me know in the comments if you have any questions or thoughts.