I want to introduce you to my other readers. I also want to introduce them to you. But you have to take the first step. You have to find the willpower to scroll below and write a comment.
This is the 6th annual delurking pledge on my blog.
The rules are simple:
1. Whether you are reading this in a feed reader, an email message, or a syndicated blog post somewhere, click here to visit the actual post.
2. Scroll to the bottom and follow the prompts to add a comment.
3. Type in your real name so I and others know who you are.
4. Type in your email address so I can reply with thanks and you can be notified.
5. Type in your blog address, or your corporate website, or maybe your Facebook page. Somewhere where I and others can click your name (your web link will be linked to your name) and read more about you. If you don’t have a link, it’s not required.
6. Type in whatever text you want, e.g. how long you’ve been reading, where you live in the world, what you do for a living, etc. Pretend we are meeting at a book signing or a cocktail party and you’re introducing yourself for the first time. You can ask me a question in the same space.
7. Check the box to indicate you are a human.
Then… come back and see what other readers wrote. If someone writes something inspiring you to reply, do it. Start a conversation with each other. Be social. Delurk now.
Who will be first?