Today is the sixth birthday of my blog.
It’s seen two URLs, multiple names, and many design changes. If you’ve never visited the archive, you can trace my beginning blog posts about apartment life and the environment and discover my first posts about social media. For instance, here’s a piece from May 2007 critiquing a website.
I’ve created a lot of content and people continue to visit.
What you can expect between now and May 2014.
- You can expect to learn strategic and social business applications of digital media from Facebook to Fuzz.
- You can expect to appreciate new voices as part of the ongoing Feature Friday series. Want to contribute?
- You can expect to discover case studies and best practices on social media marketing, and read interviews with leading practitioners.
- You can expect to meet new bloggers who I read and like.
- You can expect to follow news about a Twitter e-book I plan to publish this year (despite saying this for several years), and you will have an opportunity to become an affiliate.
You can expect pre-pubescent discoveries and initiatives that are common for 6 year olds. I hope you stick around. A lot of people read my blog by email and click over when inspired to add a comment. You can join them by signing up here.