From my hometown of Newburyport to Springfield, USA, I’ve written a lot about sustainable actions and movements in recent months.
Here is my top 10 list of sustainable actions that Newburyport (or any other city) should undertake, in reverse chronological order by month of publication:
- Say No to Litter! Say Yes to Glitter!
- Recycle, Don’t Store, Nuke Waste
- Ban Bottled Water and Buy Local
- Wind Developer Offers Promising Invention
- Hulk Incredibly Leads Green Film Pack
- Say No to Junk Catalogs
- Can’t Port Turn its Shit into Juice?
- Buy Local, it’s Fresh!
- Will it Matter? I Hope So
- Kermit was Wrong; to Green is Easy
Do you follow any of these actions already? Any tips or horror stories you’d like to share?