You used to read guest blog posts every Friday. Veteran and amateur writers sent me proposals and I worked with them to publish articles that inspired you to read, comment, like, and share.
Among the more popular:
- How Social Networking Makes Us Less Social by Christopher Roberts
- How to Choose the Best Comment System by Danny Brown
- Why Negative Blog Comments are Needed by Jeannie Chan
- Musing About Mobile Networking by Rob the Web Guy
- Social Media Marketing Across Global Cultures by Christian Arno
- What Nike Teaches Us About Social Media by Brandon Yanofsky
- How to Increase Web Traffic by Steven Papas
- Why Social Media Quality Beats Quantity by Marcus Sheridan
- 21 Reasons to Use Google Analytics by David Murton
- 7 Sandbox Rules of Twitter by Brandon Yanofsky
- 10 Twitter Tips to Make Friends by Thomas O’Rourke
- Why Klout Matters by Tammi Kibler
- 8 Tips for Successful Business Blogging by Lior Levin
- How to Conquer the Peaks of Blogging by Nick Sotos
- 3 Credit Cards that Fail Online by Michael Dolen
The well of voices is dry. The last guest blog post by Liz Krause about 6 tips for productive telecommuting was written three months ago.
I’m looking for new faces to write for me.
If you can give me solid writing about a new and emerging media subject, I can give you an engaged international readership with hundreds of daily visitors with a Google page rank of 5.