Note: This article is video-intensive. For the full effect, click here to continue reading and watching.
Four months ago, I asked you to volunteer your websites and blogs for a candid critique of its content, layout, and other criteria.
There is no better time than the present to share my thoughts. I decided to devote each website to a different video segment, all of which I recorded earlier today. To the 16 people who asked for my thoughts — and to everyone else who is curious what I am about to say in response — here is a little introduction:
By scrolling below and viewing the short videos I created, you can watch and listen to my critiques. My thanks to the developers of Screenr for creating such a cool application. I hope you enjoy these. If inspired to add any comments below, the floor is yours!
1. Critique for Ricky of Genius Geeks:
2. Critique for Arafat Hossain Piyada of Worthy Tips:
3. Critique for Marko Saric of How To Make My Blog:
4. Critique for Liz Hover of Diary of a Web Gal:
5. Critique for Carlos Velez of Conscious Me:
6. Critique for Glen of Happy and Blue 2:
7. Critique for Jon Buscall of his website:
8. Critique for Lunaticg of Lunaticg Banknote and Coin:
9. Critique for Chris McGill of his blog:
10. Critique for David Bradley of ScienceText:
11. Critique for John Haydon of his blog:
12. Critique for Dennis Edell of his blog:
13. Critique for Kirst of Home Carpet Cleaner:
14. Critique for Meka of Online Money Buzz:
15. Critique for Mason Taylor of a’tris‘ blog:
16. Critique for Udegbunam Chukwudi of StrictlyOnlineBiz.com: