May 14 marked the fifth birthday of my blog.
It’s seen two URLs, multiple names, and numerous iterations. If you’ve never visited the archive, you can trace my beginning blog posts about apartment life and the environment and discover my first posts about social media.
Despite writing about the death of blogging one month ago, this blog is not dying. I don’t know why I haven’t shared anything in the past 30 days but it’s not for lack of internet activity. I continue to tweet and update stuff on my new Facebook community, and I’ve recently dabbled with newer media tools such as Pinterest and Fuzz.
What you can expect between now and May 2013.
- You can expect to learn theoretical and social business applications of new and emerging media.
- You can expect to read more articles specific to small- and medium-sized business.
- You can expect to appreciate new voices as part of the ongoing Feature Friday series.
- You can expect to gain insights into case studies and best practices on web marketing, along with interviews with leading practitioners.
- You can expect to discover new bloggers and voices in the online space.
- You can expect to follow news about a Twitter e-book I plan to publish this year, and you will have an opportunity to become an affiliate.
- You can expect to see what people are saying on my complementary new and emerging media communities I created on LinkedIn and Facebook. You can expect to win free prizes by liking and commenting in the Facebook community.
You can expect wonderful things.