With the resignation of Katy Ives as she moves from City Hall to the State House in January, eight residents submitted letters of interest and resumes and a desire to fill Ives’ unexpired term through the end of 2013.
- Paula Chambers of 31 Federal Street
- Larry Giunta, Jr. of 139 Crow Lane
- Steven Hutcheson of 76 Longfellow Drive
- Larry McCavitt of 5 Madison Street
- Ralph Orlando of 4 William Hall Drive
- Robert Rothberg of 15 School Street
- Warren Russo of 182 Northern Blvd
- Mary Zinck of 6 Laurel Road
This person will likely be named at the January 14 council meeting. The process is to be determined.
If you have any thoughts or questions, post them below.
- Residents Want to Talk About Sea Rise
- Questions For Your Next City Councilor